Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mui Ne

The main reason people go to Mui Ne is to visit the nearby sand dunes. We took the obligatory Jeep day trip, and were pleasantly surprised to find that the other stops on the tour were even more beautiful than the dunes. Also, the beach wasn't half bad. The town had nothing to offer and we were glad we didn't spend any additional time there, but our short trip allowed us to see some really crazy scenery - some stuff you definitely wouldn't expect to find in Vietnam!

On an unrelated note, sorry for the minimal text on my recent blog entries. I'm applying to jobs for when we return to the Bay Area, and I'm making cover letters and resumes my primary writing project.

It's like a jungle on Mars!

Ian plays in the dunes. I think this should be his Facebook photo.

Kite surfers on the beach.

No comments: