Monday, February 2, 2009

Number One Cone

Charlie submitted this (and other work) a month ago when we were still in Hong Kong – I've been slow to help him post it. Sorry Charlie!

Happy january everybody!

Ian says that i have fans and that i need to write more blogs so they will keep reading and “make us all filthy rich.” I don't mind being filthy because i am naturally brown so you can't see dirt on me and also i smell like chocolate. Someone please tell this to ian, he says i “stink like a vagrant belgian” and need to take a bath or the flies will carry me away. I do not like baths or flies, so please do not get me either for christmas or my birthday.

Today i went to the hong kong walk of famous hong kong people (ed note: 'Avenue of the Stars'). It is just like the one in hollywood except that i have a hard time sounding out the people's names and the hand prints are mostly smaller. Ian and tiara don't let me watch enough tv so i have not heard of a lot of the hong kong stars. I did find a good american one though, jackie chan! Jackie chan is the most famous kung fu detective and he starred in lots of movies like "jackie chan in the bronx" and "rush hour" where he plays a detective from the honolulu police. I got a picture of me with his hand print, i think my hands were almost the same size!

It is a little hard to see my face but i am smiling because these are jackie chan's real hand prints!

Maybe i will change my name to charlie chan and do backflips and solve mysteries and have helicopter chases and say folksy chinese wisdom.

Okay, thank you for reading everybody! Here is an inspirational quote that i really like because even if i do not understand all the words it does talk about donuts:

"Optimist only sees donut. Pessimist sees hole."

- Jackie Chan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiara and Ian,

We love your posts, but you have a lot of work to do to catch up with Charlie!

Barbara and Steve