Thursday, November 13, 2008

I like lasagna!

Hi everybody!

I'm charles the ice-cream-kid, but most people call me charlie. Except one time downtown an old man called me coney. “Coney go home,” he said. My dad said not to listen to him because he was 'bread-jou-dish,' but he smelled more like lasagna to me. I like lasagna, do you like lasagna? I bet you do, everyone likes lasagna!

I like all kinds of foods. Tiara and ian told me if i worked for them they would pay me peanuts. I told them that i loooooooooooooove peanuts and i can sometimes type five words a minute if they're short words and i would start right away! I hope they have honey-roasted peanuts, i like them the best.

I'm so excited to eat honey-roasted peanuts and work for tiara and ian! I feel like i'm riding a monkey that's petting a talking chihuahua and i'm eating a big bag of cotton candy that looks like a fluffy pink cloud and the monkey is strapped to space mountain at Disneyland and every time we go down a dip the chihuahua says “Ai chihuahua!” This is so much fun! It's even better than when my job was to mow the lawn and i accidentally mowed the desk in the study. Dad was really mad even after I gave him the lawnmower bag with all the pieces of paper and laptop in it.
I have to go now, Ian needs his medicine. He says he has the 'flew' but it sounds more like the flew has him! Haha, get it? He coughs and sniffles a lot.

Okay bye!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Charlie is great! I see a children's travelog book here.