Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Voting Results

Today marks a momentous day for America. Two titans met on the field of battle, and a historic victory was achieved. Truly, the world has changed.

I speak of course on the landmark results of the eggnana/bananegg contest. I'd like to thank all of  my supporters for the incredible amount of time, energy, and money they donated to the bananegg cause. Despite the outcome, you should feel proud that you championed truth in face of adversity. Dear readers, I salute you.

But the people have spoken, and they have spoken for the eggnana. My competitor is a good woman, and if the world cannot have my lexical vision, then at least it can have hers. Now I ask that we cast aside our differences and embrace the eggnana. It is time for us to come together as a blog audience for the good of the nation.

On a clsoing note, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only people that are happier than Tiara and I about this presidential race are our parents, since there's now a reasonable chance we'll some day return to the US.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

yay for eggnana! And Obama. Victory all around...